Friday 28 February 2014

New Year Favourites


Firstly, I found these cushions in Vinegar Hill which are by Nikki Mcwilliams. There's more on their site that I didn't see in store like Party Rings and Nice Biscuits. I have a problem now though because I want them all!




To celebrate the new Yankee Candle store in Bristol's Cabot Circus I had to buy the Honey Blossom fragrance. I blame Kristi for getting me into buying candles now though because I was never really bothered about them before. She even convinced me to buy the bigger size by saying it was better value for money than getting the little ones. She should work in their sales department I think...



I needed to buy a new laptop as my current one is very outdated and on its last legs so I got a 13" Macbook Pro and this is its new home. I went for a smart sleeve from Jack Wills that has their traditional pink and blue combination. It has a slim pocket on the front and a strong looped zipper which I think does the job quite nicely.





Oh my goodness I am so in love with Rilakkuma right now! That and 'Little Twin Stars.' So many cute things! If you like pastel colours then LTS is the one for you but you can't go wrong with teddy bears dressed as bunnies - holding - teddy bears dressed as bunnies.


Photo Source - meidou


Photo Source - ebay

Also I've gotten a bit addicted to Tumblr because of this as well. If you like lots of cute/illustration/anime/design things then get on it here - My Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment