Wednesday 17 August 2016

Japan Trip - Part Four: Tokyo and Kyoto


Here's the last part of my little adventure in Japan. It was around Children's Day when we visited Tokyo Tower so there were still a lot of the decorations hung up in the popular areas. 





We stopped in the cafe at the entrance of the Tower which was themed on the anime One Piece.




We had an iced latte and a chocolate cookie milkshake. The latte had a swirl of candy floss on top which I was very excited about! 


We also shared a mug of waffle fries which were very tasty. 


The cafe was decorated with little nods to characters from the anime i.e. Chopper's backpack and Luffy's straw hat.


Not sure who this is but he was hidden away in the ceiling!




Up to the main viewing floor.




On the walk back we stopped at some of the shrines. 







All the unlucky fortunes drawn are tied here. 





Onto Kyoto where it had been raining most of the day so I didn't get many photos.







That's the end of my trip for the most part. I may add some other photos later of my shopping experiences there as I went a bit overboard in that area :P I hope you enjoyed my little collection of photographs and memories of Japan. I definitely intend to go back soon!

1 comment: